Project Methodology - Yemen
- Evaluate existing data on women, identify gaps, and design national surveys to capture needed data
- Before conducting the SWMENA survey, key NGOs in Yemen that work on several aspects of women’s issues completed a short survey to identify their data needs and advocacy priorities.
- Survey questionnaires include a core section that is standard across the three countries and a distinct country module that deals with country-specific gender issues
- After data collection in all three countries, a final report will be created with comparisons across regions, between countries, and between communities within each country.
- Country: Yemen
- Topic: Demographics Overview
This report is part of Project Overview & Respondent Demographics