- Asset Control
- Civic/Political Participation
- Early Marriage
- Educational/Career Aspirations
- Freedom of Movement
- Gender Quotas
- Gender Violence
- Health Care
- Household Decision-making
- Media use
- Social Attitudes
Gender is set as female by default.
You are unable to compare both male and female responses at the same time because they are not weighted.
To explore the data:
1. Select a topic of interest from the left side of the screen, under Topics
2. Filter the topic by selecting specific demographics you would like to learn about.
3. Scroll through data that has been customized
4. Export the data by selecting the excel or csv images below the filters for further use in analysis