Women's Political Participation
• Democracy and the Challenge of Change: A Guide to Increasing Women’s Political Participation, National Democratic Institute, 2010.
• Advocacy & Running for Office: A Training Manual for Women, Edited by Stephanie Foster for Vital Voices, 2009.
• Advancing Governance through Peer Learning and Networking: Lessons Learned from Grassroots Women, Prepared by Monika Jaeckel for UNDP.
Empowering Women Elected Officials
• Empowering Women for Stronger Political Parties: A Good Practices Guide to Promote Women’s Political Participation, UNDP & National Democratic Institute, 2011.
• Fundraising Tactics for Women, By Mary Pieschek for the Women’s Democracy Network, 2006.
http://www.idea.int/publications/quotas_arab_world/index.cfmThe Arab Quota Report: Selected Case Studies, IDEA, 2007.
Women in the Peace Process
• Make Room for Peace – A Guide to Women’s Participation in Peace Processes, Kvinna till Kvinna, 2011.
- A Rape Case in Tunisia puts the Legal System on Trial
- Women: Another Casualty of Egypt’s Draft Constitution
- Call for Communication to the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- SWMENA data used in research
- IFES Releases Data on the Status of Women in Egypt and Tunisia
- SWMENA Conducts Regional Lessons Learned
- SWMENA Featured in Interaction Monday Developments
- IFES Congratulates the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Laureates
- Public Opinion Data and Political and Legal Reform Opportunities for Women in Yemen, Morocco and Leb
- New Challenges, Opportunities for Women’s Political Participation in the Middle East
- Women Count
- Infographics Help Advocacy Efforts for Women
- MENA Protests Could Help Advance Women’s Rights
- Popular Protests Pave Way for Women’s Rights in Yemen
- Observing International Women’s Day
- IFES Releases Paper on the Use of Gender Quotas in the Arab World
- Collaborating with Visionaries to Improve the Status of Women in Morocco
- Status of Women in the Middle East and North Africa
- Lobby Training Manuals for Activists